Here’s what we’re eating this week:
1. General Tso’s Seitan from A Girl and Her Food Processor
Rob has been requesting seitan, and we’ve made this a couple times and loved it. Can’t wait for this dinner!
2. Spinach Roll-ups from Budget Bytes
Another tried and true favorite from one of my go-to food blogs. We make this very often and never get sick of it!
3. Tofu Mushroom Miso Soup from Steamy Kitchen
I’ve been craving miso soup, so I’m going to give this recipe a whirl!
4. Greek Tortellini Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
Rob requests this one all the time. We love the Greek flavors!
5. Veggie Quinoa Quesadillas from Girls Guide To
We love quesadillas and quinoa so we can’t wait to try this recipe!
I get so hungry when I’m writing these posts! What are you and your family eating this week? Any vegetarians out there?
Have a great week everyone!